Wednesday, February 23, 2011

For me u'll always be Vishal "Sir" ~ ANJALI


 


Dear vishal sir,
Aapke liye vishal ke saath automatically sir nikalta hain. u r like a role model to me. I wish i cud be as sweet, intelligent n hardworking as u r. Also samajhdaar. I always look up to you for advice especially wen it comes to padai n placements!! its weird how i found u thru swati n nw u r a grt frnd of mine too!! weird!! but yes, its very very lucky dat i came across you! I wish i had known u n all others sooner so dat we cud have had more cab picnics n cab parties together(even though i m technically not a cab person,duh!). I also wish all that ladai wid faheem n kk neva happend. pleeasee if possble resolve it. i ve told dis to faheem too  n u two shudnt wait ki kaun initiative lega. jus do it! n also, please please keep winnin in life coz u r one shinin example of how to beat the sucky mdu system! n haan, dont chinta, hum aapke liye gf jald se jald dhoondh nikalenge! we r workin  on it! love you lots!!! happiee happiee birday!!!!

   

1 comment: