Hi bhai.....
Happy Birthday
I wish God bless you…
With all joy and cheers…
May you live a long life…
May you get all good thing in your life…
May you have happy days and nights…
May all your dreams come true…
May all your desires be fulfilled…
May you spreading happiness everywhere…
And
Stay away from every sorrow and grief…:-)
You have been the greatest friend bhai....you have always been there when i needed you the most ( when i had no friends ).....
Whenever I think of you I smile as I can remember so many incidents when we've had fun together.
All the fun we've had together in the canteen, library and during the time when our class was preparing to mass bunk sessionals,
preparing for exams etc..... and how could I forget the Amritsar trip. what an amazing time we had making fun of Shruti and later giving her a lecture on a topic (which I will not reveal publicly) thinking of ourself's as professors, and now now when I think of that time I just smile...
You don't know how much you have helped me handle thing out here unknowingly. Whenever I am in a tricky situation I always think of you and ask myself how would Vishal have done in this situation.....and answer automatically comes to my mind..... and that's been the effect you have had in my life....
And abhi baari aayi Palcement cell k experience ki....Only we know how hard we all worked for every campus and after the campus sabse gaali khate they....hahahaha Kya mast din the wo bhai.....
And the most important part of our college life that we shared were the cricket matches we played together. how we used to handle some people and the extra pressure of the so called home crowd support(Puuri IT Class) and you sending me well done messages after the matches irrespective of the results....
And now something which even you might not remember but this had a great impact on me as an individual. The incident when you were angry with me when I had misbehaved with Anju ma'm ( Maths lecturer) in class and you were the first one reminding me of my mistake as an elder brother. That was really sweet and brotherly.
Aur bhai kya kya nai kia humne......Thanks brother for making me a part of your life. Knowing you was a privilege for me and will alway cherish your friendship life long ek dum fevicol ki tarah.....Loadzzz of love...


No comments:
Post a Comment