I wish you something, just can't remember,
don’t be upset, you're my family member.
It was clearly, on my mind,
With so many thoughts, it's hard to find.
you know it well as we both have work
nobody has time here kisi ko nahin parta fark.
Maybe it's simply not that essential,
Maybe it's simply not that essential,
Please lose that frown, you have so much potential.
On second thought, it might be coming back to me,
Now I know, why those brain pills were free.
Visions appear of colorful balloons and a delicious cake,
Visions appear of colorful balloons and a delicious cake,
It must be YOUR BIRTHDAY as I awake.
you brought sense to ma life,
you gave me the courage to drive,(car)
you gave me confidence that i will get a job
that is why i still enjoy jazz & pop
when i lost ma love in life
n had numerous sleepless night
you told i can still fly like a kite
n gave me the courage to fight.
"And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking unto Saul, that the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul. And Saul took him that day, and would let him go no more home to his father's house. Then Jonathan and David made a covenant, because he loved him as his own soul."
This may be a verse from the holy bible but I really want to say that m nt good at making poems but I really want to express maself through these words and all I want to say is that I really started respecting friendship when u came in ma life,n u mean a lot in ma life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND ENJOY THE DAY!

wow yusuf sir, me toh all senti after reading this. may god bless aap dono ki friendship. n ur poem ws really nice!!!
ReplyDelete