New in college, nowhere to go..
Transfers from college made life slow..
Met a stranger full of glow..
A person will be so important to me, I dint know !
Slowly our friendship started to blossom..
Our chats went from good to awesome..
He ws my brother, my support, my friend..
On ur b'day, millions of wishes I send !
Ur jokes, PJs n sense of humor..Can give tough competition to people of all genre..
Although they're senseless n not so bright..
But for the listeners it is definitely a delight !
Although busy, for each other we always find time..
You're my bro - always at prime..
U gave me countless memories n tears of joy..
N tried to hook me with every single boy !
A moment of joy is incomplete without u..
Friends like u are far too few..
Can't thank u enough for ur guidance n care..
From u I learnt how to give n share..
No words are apt to describe our bond..Comfortable n bindaas like a soothing song..
Sending each other those senseless messages..
Is definitely something I'll cherish for ages !
Its so hard to find a gal as perfect as him..
Whoever she is, I hope she supports u thru thick n thin..
Hurting u is like a major sin..
Ur sad face makes my mood go dim !
We definitely have 1 thing in common..
The "dabangg" factor that made things so fun..
But well u're too sweet to scold anyone..
U always bring shine n warmth like that of a sun !
I wish u a very Happy B'day..
May all good things roll ur way..
A gem like u we may never find..
Loving, understanding n just so kind !




No comments:
Post a Comment