Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sabse Bada Budhu ~ SHRUTI


Aaj ka din,
Is not just special for him.
Equally important for all of us,
De dena party humko bas.... J
Vishal,wishing you a very Happy Birthday from my side,
May you achieve the topmost height..
The dosti that we share,
Is all because of your cute attitude dear...
Mr.Wipro is what I tease him with,
Always been intelligent and masti filled..
A special thanks to his parents on this day,
Quite unique must have been the sun’s ray J
Remember those days of exam preperations,
Discussing doubts for long durations..
Learned a lot from you,
Helped me face the world new...
Thanks for the care you’ve always bestowed on me,
Feels great as we share the strongest dosti..


Hey hero,wishing you a  very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY.Many many happy returns of the day.May you have a rocking future ahead.May you be blessed with lots of luck,love and laughter.

Tu aur tere deadly PJs.Bas pucho hi mat.Ekdum laajawaab...Uncomparable at all.You are too good at them.
I remember  those early days of college.I can recall the day you seated in the very first row giving a very decent image of a very ‘studious’ boy(full formals mein J)
 But then with each passing day,I could see the real “Vishal”.I could make out the intelligence in you,the confidence you carry,your craziness for cricket,the adventurous side of you,the shyness,sabse bada ghumakkad,thecab  maalik side and much more.......J
Tere mood swings bhi kam hogaye with time Jha ha ha ha ha ha...
Those four years of engineering seemed to be too  short with thousands of wonderful moments in the Yaadein list L
Uff just yaad aaya,”Airtel”,”Sahil”....
Always used to call my phone as “dabba..” huh..
Hope I could replay those moments .....



Just For the Techie,
Dil agar CPU hota toh sabhi yaadon ko SAVE karsakte,
Dimaag mein agar PRINTER hota toh khayaalo ka PRINT OUT nikal dete,
Dhadkan mein agar PENDRIVE  hoti toh zindagi ka BACKUP le lete ,
Mann mein jo BLUETOOTH hota toh baaaton ko transfer karlete,
Aankhon mein jo WEBCAM hota toh tasviro ko receive karsakte,
Kaash....
Life bhi ek COMPUTER hoti toh use bhi RESTART karlete....

Budhu...
Sabse bada BUDHDU..
‘B’ecause ‘U’ ‘D’ont know ‘H’ow sweet ‘Y’ou are...

At the end can just say,GOOD Friends are seriously hard to find..
Thank you,Thank you so much Vishal for being there ALWAYS!!!







1 comment: