Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The bond we share I share with very few ~ SWATI



One day when gods were kind, they sent you into my life.
A new friend and I had found, and of our fun talks I had lost count.
Everything went well, things were good,
But after a point we lost each other which I thought we never would.
U were all along the same Vishal sir to me,
My life was miserable and nobody I could see.
When I found myself back again I had you upset,
But we still haven’t lost that mad touch in us, not yet.
On your birthday I make it known to you,
I never had another Vishal sir and the bond we share I share with very few.
Sorry for d times I have behaved madly,
Think of me as your kid and please forgive me.






Dear Vishu Sir,
         You don’t even know what u mean to me. We met coz of a few ppl but now v share a beautiful relationship of our own. Even the bad times have been good coz of u. N I genuinely adore u, love u n respect u for wat u’ve moulded me into.
I do owe a lot to u and u would  always be the Vishal sir u were to me sometime back. Nobody can take that away. I’ll rebuild our bond n make sure that v meet often now n that you have no reasons to complain.
Wish u a very happy birthday. U r truly loved n respected.
Swati urff Swasi 



1 comment:

  1. wow swasi. love you. please do wat you have promised. proud of u gal!

    ReplyDelete